Monday, June 8, 2020

593 . Here I Am, Lord

Click to play Here I Am, Lord


Here I Am, Lord

1.  I, the Lord of sea and sky,
I have heard my people cry.
All who dwell in dark and sin
My hand will save.

I who made the stars of night,
I will make their darkness bright.
Who will bear my light to them?
Whom shall I send?

(Refrain)
Here I am, Lord
Is it I, Lord?
I have heard you calling in the night.
I will go, Lord,
If you lead me.
I will hold your people in my heart.

2.  I, the Lord of snow and rain,
I have borne my people's pain.
I have wept for love of them.
They turn away.

I will break their hearts of stone,
Give them hearts fo love a-lone.
I will speak my word to them.
Whom shall I send?

(Refrain)


Bergen Highlands United Methodist Church Hymnal #593, Here I Am, Lord

Vocals:    Steve Freides
                Bronwen Eastwood
Guitar:     Steve Freides

No comments:

Post a Comment